For more information on what to expect in Iceland, please see our About Iceland page.
- Sturdy high top, textured-sole hiking boots are required for the hiking program. If you don’t have hiking boots, buy a light hiker or day hiker with high tops. If you are flying, be sure to wear your hiking boots on the plane. That way, if your luggage gets lost, you can still go hiking the next morning!
- Comfortable clothes to wear to spa services.
- Dress code is casual for all meals and throughout the program.
- Sturdy walking / fitness shoes.
- Active wear or other comfortable clothes for exercising.
- Comfortable hiking/jogging/walking clothes for both cool and warm weather.
- Sweatshirt, sweater, or jacket for early morning or evening walks.
- Light rain gear.
- Swimsuit and swimming goggles.
- Non-cotton socks for hiking.
- We have backpacks, water bottles and hiking poles to borrow.
When you click “BOOK NOW” you go to the shopping cart and can choose if you want to continue shopping or go straight to check out.
At the check out page you need to fill out the billing details and also if you have any special requirements or additional information that you need us to know about you can put that in notes.
Next step is to click “PLACE ORDER” and accept the terms and conditions, after that you will be taken to a secure payment page were you fill out your credit card information and confirm the booking.
You will receive an email that acknowledges that we have received your order as well as a receipt for your payment.
Once your booking has been confirmed and we have received payment in full, Nordic Wellness will issue vouchers for all of your travel arrangements.
You will receive your travel documents as PDF attachments by email.
Cancellation requests must be submitted to us in writing by e-mail. We regret that we are unable to issue a full refund for cancellations. The cancellation fee generally depends on the length of notice, type of booking and refund policies of our local providers.
You need to contact us as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your travel plans.
For more information, please refer to our policy on changes and cancellations in our Terms and Conditions
We accept all major credit cards and electronic bank transfers.
We recommend booking with at least three weeks notice.
For larger groups we recommend booking with a few months notice.
Advance booking gives us a better chance to reserve the very best choices of accommodation for you.
We are located in Hveragerdi, but you will be picked up at Keflavik International Airport upon arrival. A dedicated Well Iceland shuttle will meet you at the arrivals at the airport (you will recognise the Nordic Wellness logo) and will take you to the retreat in a comfortable minibus. The journey will take approximately an hour and a half, depending on the traffic.